By DR. MISHAL REJA, ABC News (NEW YORK) -- A deadly winter storm has left millions of Americans across the country without power and heat in freezing temperatures. Hospitalizations and deaths from carbon... Read More.
(TAHOE CITY, Calif.) -- Anna Faris has added the men and women of the North Tahoe Fire Department to the list of people she's grateful for this holiday season.In a tweet last... Read More.
ABC News(NEW YORK) -- A U.S. couple who was vacationing in Mexico died from carbon monoxide poisoning, Mexican officials said. Ed Winders and his partner, Barbara Moller, were staying in an Airbnb in the... Read More.