DuBois Weather

On Air Now

Sean Hannity
3:00pm - 6:00pm

Treasure Lake home destroyed by flue fire, no one injured

Treasure Lake, PA – A Treasure Lake home was destroyed by fire, likely caused by problems with the house's chimney. Fire crews were called to a ranch-style home along Hastings Road in Treasure Lake around 1:30 a.m. early Monday morning. The fire appears to have started... Read More.

Creosote buildup causes fire in Knox

Beaver Township, PA – In Clarion County, a fire that left two men without a home has been blamed on creosote buildup in the chimney. Around 6 p.m. Monday, fire crews were called out to a home along Myers Hill Road in Beaver Township, near... Read More.