Treasure Lake, PA – A Treasure Lake home was destroyed by fire, likely caused by problems with the house's chimney. Fire crews were called to a ranch-style home along Hastings Road in Treasure Lake around 1:30 a.m. early Monday morning. The fire appears to have started... Read More.
Huston Township, PA - An accidental fire caused by a stove's flue pipe destroyed a home in Clearfield County, but thankfully no one was injured. A State Police Fire Marshal was called to investigate after a fire destroyed a ranch-style home on Sportsmans Road in... Read More.
Beaver Township, PA – In Clarion County, a fire that left two men without a home has been blamed on creosote buildup in the chimney. Around 6 p.m. Monday, fire crews were called out to a home along Myers Hill Road in Beaver Township, near... Read More.