On Air Now

DuBois Weather

Three people dead after carbon monoxide poisoning in Coalport


Coalport, PA – Three people were found dead from carbon monoxide poisoning in Clearfield County.

It happened at an apartment on Main Street in Coalport.

On Jan. 30, the owner of the business below the apartment found that there was smoke but no heat when she opened her store.

It’s believed that the furnace malfunctioned sometime during the night.

67-year-old Robert McClellan, 57-year-old Brenda McClellan, and 68-year-old Ronald “Jed” Jasper were all found dead inside the apartment.

The family is a married couple and the woman’s brother.

The arrangements are under the care of the Gibbons Funeral Home in Coalport.

Click Here to read the online police report.