DuBois, PA – The Free Medical Clinic of DuBois will host the 8th Annual Golf Outing on Sunday, July 19, at the Silver Woods Golf Course in Treasure Lake.
$100 per person or $350 per team of four. Includes all green fees, golf cart, dinner, bagged lunch, and prizes.
11:30 is registration and bagged lunch. 1:00 shotgun start as a four-person scramble. 6:30 will be dinner.
Come out and support a great cause!
The Free Medical Clinic of DuBois offers medical services to eligible people who are uninsured.
Register by today, July 10, by calling 814-372-2200.
Click Here to visit the Free Medical clinic of DuBois website, learn the eligibility requirements, and see what they can offer you.
Who Is Eligible
- Must be a resident of Clearfield, Jefferson, or Elk County, PA
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Cannot have any form of health insurance (Medical Assistance, Medicare, Medicaid, Veteran’s Administration, etc.)
- Government issued photo ID or driver’s license
- Must meet the income guidelines (see chart below)
2020 Federal Guidelines
Household Size Total Household Income
# of Persons in Family Annual Amount
If your family contains more than eight (8) people, add $4,320 for each additional person.
The services at Free Medical Clinic of DuBois are offered by paid and volunteer professionals who are trained in their fields to assure you receive quality care.
The following services are available at NO COST TO YOU:
- Complete health assessments
- Screenings and diagnostic testing
- Diagnosis and management of mild to moderate chronic diseases: hypertension, diabetes, elevated cholesterol, CAD, COPD, arthritis, etc.
- Minor trauma care
- Free medication (except controlled medication)
- Referrals to specialists within the Penn Highlands network
- Referrals for mental health services
- Vision and dental programs
- Smoking cessation, weight management, and lifestyle improvement programs
- Patient navigation and education programs
The following services are NOT available at the Free Clinic:
- Emergency care – please go to the nearest emergency room
- Obstetrics and routine gynecology care