Clearfield, PA – Clearfield Borough Police over the weekend helped put a neighbor’s swimming pool back in their own yard after high winds at a home on Linden Street.
Also from the Clearfield Borough Police reports, they assisted Lawrence Township Police with a victim of a dog attack that happened at the Snappy’s Convenience Store on the Clearfield-Shawville Highway.
They also handled an incident of a man who had smashed out the rear window of a victim’s vehicle with a hammer.
Read the full weekend reports from Clearfield Borough Police Department:
1. Lawrence Township Police conducted a traffic stop on Rockton Mountain Highway and a female passenger held an active warrant through this department. The female was able to satisfy the warrant on scene.
2. Police were dispatched to the area of Temple Avenue and Reed Street for multiple individuals on the roadway yelling at one another. Upon arrival, all parties were separated and cited for disorderly conduct. One male was also cited for public drunkenness.
3. Police were dispatched to an apartment complex on East Locust Street for a verbal disturbance. All parties were warned for their actions.
4. Police were dispatched to an apartment complex on the 200 block of Nichols Street for a report of criminal mischief to automobiles. Upon arrival, it was found that a male smashed out the rear window of the victim’s vehicle with a hammer. The male was cited for the incident.
5. Police assisted the Lawrence Township Police Department with a dog attack victim at the Snappy’s Convenience store on Clearfield Shawville Highway.
6. Police responded to a residence on Linden Street due to a neighbor’s swimming pool blowing up against their house. Officers were able to put the swimming pool back into the neighbor’s yard.
7. Police responded to West Pine and Williams Streets for a vehicle that drove onto the railroad tracks and became stuck. AJ Ross Towing responded and removed the vehicle from the tracks.
8. Police responded to the 800 block of Barclay Street for a male walking through yards. Police searched the area on foot but were not able to locate the individual.
9. Police responded to a residence on the 600 block of West Locust Street for a female inside her home yelling for help. Upon arrival, it was found that the female was having a medical emergency. Police were able to gain entry for Clearfield EMS and the female was transported to Penn Highlands Dubois.