Clearfield, PA – Clearfield Borough Police responded to many calls over the past few days, varying in seriousness, with everything from a victim of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to something as simple as helping to remove a bat from an apartment.
Police in Clearfield also got a report of a car that had gasoline siphoned from it while it was parked along Gulich Avenue.
Clearfield Borough Police reports, released May 21:
1. Police were dispatched to North 5th Street for a male driving recklessly on his motorcycle. Citations will be filed on the male.
2. Police were dispatched to a residence on North 5th Street for a verbal disturbance. The actors will be cited.
3. Police responded to a domestic at a residence on Turnpike Avenue between a male and a female. Both individuals were cited for harassment.
4. Police responded to the Spruce Grove Trailer Park for a verbal disturbance. One male was cited for disorderly conduct.
5. Police responded to a vehicle accident on North 5th Street. One vehicle drove into a ditch and a male ran outside of his home and began yelling. The male is being cited for disorderly conduct.
6. Police assisted the Lawrence Township Police Department for an individual with a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
7. Police were dispatched to a vehicle fire on South 3rd Street. Upon arrival, it was found that wiring had caught the front dash on fire. The Clearfield Fire Department arrived on scene and handled the incident.
8. Police assisted a resident at the Dimeling Hotel with removing a bat from her apartment.
Clearfield Borough Police reports, released May 23:
1. Police responded to a hit and run that had occurred along SW 3rd Ave. Police report that a yellow passenger car struck a parked car and fled the scene. Police did obtain a registration plate from witnesses and are continuing the investigation.
2. Police are investigating a theft of gasoline complaint. Police report that that the victim’s vehicle was parked along Gulich Ave when gas was removed. Police did observe damage around the gas cap area.
3. Police are investigating a theft of medication complaint. Police report that medication was removed from a vehicle. Police do have a suspect.
4. Police received a report for a W. Locust St resident regarding an incident of harassment. Police were able to contact the parties involved and resolve the issue.
5. Police received a theft complaint where a male was provided money to assist in the retrieval of clothes. The male failed to return with the clothing. While police were taking the report, the male returned.
6. Police handled a parking complaint issue along E. 6th St.