Clearfield, PA – Clearfield Borough Police got reports of a suspicious person who was asking for rides to New York but did not locate the person. They also were called to the Clearfield Driving Park for an act of vandalism by juveniles who had turned on several water spigots inside the park. The young people were last seen running from the area but were not caught. Eggs were thrown at a house on West Pine Street. An Elm Street resident reported that two bicycles had been stolen from her porch.
Clearfield Borough Police reports, released June 20, 2021:
1. Police handled a burning violation along E. 8th St.
2. Police responded to Hook St for a complaint of harassment.
3. Police filed charges on a female regarding a trespassing incident that had taken place along Spruce Grove Lane.
4. Police were called to Turnpike Ave and Nichols St for a suspicious person that was to be asking for rides to New York. Police searched the area and did not locate the person.
5. Police responded to the driving park for an act of vandalism. Police report that juveniles turned on several water spigots inside the park. The juveniles were last seen running from the area.
6. Police assisted the Clearfield Fire Department with a stove that was on fire inside a residence along Merrill St.
7. Police responded to Pennsylvania Ave for a suspicious vehicle complaint. Police found the vehicle to be disabled.
8. Police were called to E. Chery St for a male attempting to bust down a door. Police arrived and found it be an argument between a male and female. The male agreed to leave the residence.
9. Police were asked to check the welfare a Sheridan Drive resident. Police later the found the resident was out of town and in good health.
10. Police were called to E. Locust St for two individuals that had been sitting inside their vehicle. Police arrived and found that they were at their friend’s residence waiting for them.
11. A male was arrested for suspicion of DUI after he was stopped for a traffic violation. Charges are pending the results of the blood test.
12. Police located a male walking along Woodland Rd who held an active arrest warrant from the Lawrence Township Police Dept. The male was taken into custody and transported to the jail on the warrant.
13. Police received a report from an Elm St resident regarding two bicycles that were removed from her porch overnight.
14. Police are advising residents that phone calls are being made warning them that there was fraudulent activity on their account. They provide a number to call to settle the issue. Police remind residents not to provide any personal information.
15. Police handled a criminal mischief complaint where unknown actor(s) threw eggs a house along W. Pine St overnight.