Clearfield, PA – If you lost a blue Razor MX350 electric dirt bike, Clearfield Borough Police have it. You’ll need to provide proof of ownership to reclaim the bike.
Also in Clearfield Borough, officers were notified of a theft involving a bank card. The victim says someone who was not authorized to use the card spent a large amount of money. The incident is still under investigation.
There were complaints in Clearfield of someone banging a hammer late at night, but officers didn’t hear anything when they arrived.
Remember, police are here to respond to even the smallest of incidents. For example, Clearfield Borough Police recently report assisting a motorist who had locked herself out of her vehicle.
1. Police were dispatched to a residence on East Cherry Street for a male and female arguing. Upon arrival, both individuals were separated and warned for their actions.
2. Police were notified of a reported theft involving a bank card. According to the victim, an individual, who was not authorized to use the card, spent a large amount of money using the card. The incident is under further investigation.
3. Police responded to Curwensville Borough to serve warrants on two individuals.
4. Police were dispatched to a residence on Turnpike Avenue for a male and female arguing with one another. Upon arrival, both individuals were separated and declined prosecution against one another.
5. Police were dispatched to the 400 block of West Front Street for someone banging a hammer loudly during the late night hours. Once on scene, officers did not hear any noise and did not locate anyone outside.
6. Police were dispatched to a residence on the 300 block of Reed Street for theft. According to the complainant, somebody set two used mattresses against his dumpster. The individuals were not authorized to use the complainant’s dumpster. The incident is under further investigation.
7. Police responded to a report of criminal mischief on the 700 block of Holmes Avenue. The incident is under further investigation.
8. Police responded to a two-vehicle accident at the intersection of Nichols and Weaver Streets. There were no injuries reported. One vehicle had to be towed from the scene.
9. Police assisted a motorist gaining access to her vehicle as she was locked out of it.
10. Police located a blue Razor MX350 electric dirt bike. The owner can come to the Clearfield Borough Police Department and provide proof of ownership to reclaim the bike.