Clearfield, PA – An elderly woman was found sitting outside in the cold with not enough warm clothing on in Clearfield recently. Clearfield Borough Police helped her warm up when they responded to a report of her on North Second Street. They found that she was suffering from medical issues due to the cold, and she was transported to the hospital by EMS.
Clearfield Borough Police are also investigating an assault that had taken place among several juveniles along Polk Street. Police report that two juveniles engaged in a mutual altercation and others had joined in. A male on scene had also produced a handgun that turned out to be a BB gun.
Read the police reports from the Clearfield Borough Police Department, released Nov. 3, 2021:
1. Police responded to Williams St for a trespassing complaint. As a result of the investigation a female was found to have several active arrests warrants from several Counties. The female was also found to be in possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia. She was transported to the jail.
2. Police are investigating an assault that had taken place among several juveniles along Polk St. Police report that two juveniles engaged in a mutual altercation and others had joined in. A male on scene had also produced a handgun that turned out to be a BB gun.
3. Officers responded to Leavy Ave to assist EMS with gaining entry into a residence.
4. Police arrested a male along Woodland Rd for Public Intoxicated after he was discovered lying along the roadway.
5. Police arrested a female along N. 2nd St after she was found to have an active arrest warrant from the Clearfield County Sheriffs Office. She was transported to the jail.
6. Officers were called to Bigler Ave for a female that was threatening herself with a knife. Police were able to take the female into custody where she was transported to the hospital for an evaluation.
7. Police responded to the area of Williams St for a report of juveniles knocking on doors and fleeing the area.
8. Police responded to N. 2nd St for a report of an elderly female sitting outside in the cold with inadequate clothing. Police arrived and found the female to be suffering from medical issues due to the cold weather. EMS was summoned to the scene where the female was transported to the hospital.