Priority Communications, Inc. (Sunny 106 WDSN and Connect FM) seeks the following position(s):
Priority Communications (Sunny 106 and Connect FM) is a fun, fast-paced and creative place to spend your work day. We’re looking for a confident self-starter to join our team of professionals.
Major Responsibilities of This Position:
- Developing new advertising clients through a drive to generate and retain customers
- Face to face meetings with prospective clients
- Working directly with business owners and decision makers
- Creating advertising campaigns for your clients that are focused on their marketing needs
- Developing strong relationships with clients to ensure success and repeat business
- Closing business and executing your client’s campaign as agreed upon
- Coordinating all aspects of an advertising campaign
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent listening skills and strong curiosity to learn about your clients’ businesses
- Ability to see a problem as an opportunity to help
- An understanding of marketing principles and a creative mind to put together unique ideas for our clients
- Proven ability to ask for the business and the courage to ask again
- Outside sales experience with a track record of successfully prospecting and developing new business is a plus
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- A passion for selling!
At Priority Communications we are committed to serving our listeners and the business community. This position will offer an excellent compensation package of salary plus commission and bonuses.
Sound interesting? Apply below or send your materials (including resumes, references, and airchecks) to Human Resources, Priority Communications, Inc., 12 West Long Avenue, DuBois, PA 15801.
Priority Communications (Sunny 106 and Connect FM) seek a Sales Assistant. This is an entry level position. Primary duties are assisting our sales team behind the scenes to help them prepare presentations, service accounts, and execute station promotions. To be successful in this position, you must be extremely organized and have a proven ability to multi-task.
You will be working hand in hand with our Station Manager and Sales Professionals. The ability to work as a team will be critical.
Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is necessary.
Hours for the position are Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm plus some weekends.
To be considered for this position, apply below. You may also call Melissa at 814-590-6221 with questions.
Priority Communications is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Priority Communications prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Priority Communications conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.