Clearfield, PA – Clearfield Borough Police helped locate and safely bring home a 6-year-old boy who had walked away from his home.
Police in Clearfield also say they were on the lookout for a suspicious person who was reported to be looking into vehicles, but they did not find anyone.
Read the full police reports, released by Clearfield Borough Police on April 20:
1. Police were called to the hospital for mental health patient that was to be out of control. Police arrived and found the male to be cooperative.
2. Police were dispatched to the area of E 12th St for a suspicious male that was to be looking into vehicles. Police arrived, searched the area and were not able to locate the male.
3. Police responded to W. Front St for a 6-year-old male that was to have walked from his residence. Police arrived and located the male and his residence.
4. Police received a report of harassment from a Williams St resident. The male was receiving unwanted messages that were threatening in nature.
5. Police transported a male from Spruce St to the hospital for a mental health evaluation.