DuBois, PA – Our DuBois United Way 2021 campaign has officially reached its goal! With your help, they were able to raise $350,000 to distribute between more than 25 local non-profits.
Because of gathering restrictions, many of the usual events such as the Wing Fling and the Steelers basketball game could not happen. That meant that the donations had to come from a large number of community members who dug into their pockets a little bit deeper this year.
Ryan Carr, one of the co-chairs for this year’s campaign wants to say thank you to everyone who donated!
For this year, here is the list of non-profit organizations that receive money from the DuBois Area United Way:
- Agape Community Services
- American Red Cross of DuBois
- The ARC Recreation and Respite Club
- Brockway Schools and Community Education Fund
- Bucktail Council Scouts BSA
- Camp Confidence
- Catholic Charities Counseling and Adoption Services
- Children’s Aid Society
- Clearfield County Area Agency on Aging
- Clearfield County League on Social Services Inc.
- Clearfield Society for Handicapped and Disabled Citizens
- Cultural Resources Inc. (Reitz Theater)
- Dickinson Mental Health Center’s Autism Center
- DuBois Area Fireman’s Training
- DuBois Area Honor Guard
- DuBois Area YMCA
- DuBois Ministerial Food Pantry
- DuBois Public Library
- Parkside Community Center
- Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania
- Lifespan Family Services
- Mengle Memorial Library
- Mid-State Literary Council Inc.
- Passages Inc.
- The Salvation Army of DuBois
- Young People Who Care, Marian House
- Guardian Angel Center