Clearfield, PA – Clearfield Borough Police had a few minor incidents recently, including a burglary with a broken window at an unoccupied resident on West 1st Avenue, a fight between two men, and a welfare check on a woman who was just having issues with her phone.
Clearfield Borough Police reports, released Jan. 4, 2021:
1. Police were called to Nichols St for a report of a suspicious person. Upon arriving on scene, the male was leaving.
2. Police responded to E. Market St for a male that was to be trespassing. The male was no longer on scene when police arrived.
3. Police responded to Sheetz for a minor vehicle accident where one vehicle had backed into another causing minor damage.
4. Police assisted Clearfield EMS with a female who had lacerations to her arm from glass breaking. She was transported to the hospital by EMS.
5. Police were called the hospital for a patient that was there seeking treatment from an alleged assault. Police responded and the complaint was unfounded.
6. Police responded to Nichols St for an altercation between two males. Police were able to handle the situation on scene.
7. Police are investigating a Burglary along W. 1st Ave where a window was broken, and unknown individuals gained access into the unoccupied residence.
8. Police responded to a business along N. Front St for an activated alarm. Police found the wind had blown open the front door. Nothing appeared to be disrupted inside.
9. Police were called to Daisy St for what appeared to be an altercation. Police found that a vehicle had become stuck on the roadway and was receiving assistance in getting out.
10. Police responded to S 4th St for a disturbance where fireworks were to be setting off. Police arrived and did locate plumes of smoke but were unable to locate anyone.
11. Police were asked to check the welfare of a resident along N. 2nd St. Police made contact with her and found she was having issues with her phone.