Troutville, PA – A garage caught fire in Troutville yesterday afternoon, destroying the structure itself and anything that was stored inside.

Brady Township fire crews arrived on scene at the home on Main Street in Troutville just before 3 p.m. yesterday.

The owner of the garage had already tried to put out the flames and suffered some minor injuries.

It took fire crews until around 4:30 to completely extinguish the fire.

The garage was a complete loss, but there are no details yet on the estimated cost of the damage.

The owner did not have insurance, and the cause was ruled as accidental.