Leeper, PA – A house fire in Clarion County was ruled as accidental, and the two residents are recovering from smoke inhalation.

A home along Haggerty Drive in Farmington Township, just east of Leeper and north of Cook Forest, caught fire on Wednesday morning around 8:30.

83-year-old Jimmy Jones and 71-year-old Janice Jones were taken to the hospital for minor smoke inhalation.

The State Police Fire Marshal investigated and found that the fire was accidental. It started on the interior of the home.

It’s unknown if the victims have insurance.

Click Here to read the online police report. (You’ll need to scroll down on that page to see this specific report.)