Clearfield, PA – At least two people are left without a home after an early morning apartment fire in Clearfield.

The apartment building in the 300 block of Park Avenue in Clearfield caught fire around 4:40 Saturday morning.

The ground floor contains a garage, while the upper floor of the two-story building has apartments.

The fire originated in apartment A, where Heather Sharrer lives. The fire was determined to be accidental.

The fire also damaged apartment C, where Jeff Mease lives, and the downstairs garage which was used by Ralph Lingle. The building is owned by David Reed from Olanta.

Damage is estimated at more than $250,000.

No one was injured.

Photo used with permission from Rescue Hose and Ladder.

This morning at 04:42, Company 8 was dispatched to assist Company 1 with a structure fire with possible entrapment,…

Posted by Rescue Hose & Ladder Co. on Saturday, December 7, 2019