Clearfield, PA – Clearfield Borough Police say they’re investigating a stolen purse, some verbal arguments, and a workplace harassment incident.
Clearfield Borough Police Report – released Sept. 20, 2019
- Police responded to an incident involving a verbal altercation on Turnpike Ave. Police arrived and resolved the incident.
- Police assisted Lawrence Township Police with identifying a male during a vehicle stop using a fingerprint scanner.
- Police responded to a hit-and-run incident on N 2nd The incident is under investigation.
- Police responded to a trespassing incident on Leavy Ave. Police arrived and informed the individuals they were not allowed on the property.
- Police were notified of a theft incident on Turnpike Ave. It was reported that a purse was stolen and multiple transactions on credit cards were attempted. The incident is under investigation.
- Police responded to the hospital for a disorderly female who was to be yelling throughout the hospital. Police arrived and found the female to be calm and cooperative.
- Police assisted a motorist change a tire on his vehicle.
- Police responded to an address on N 5th St for 2 males arguing. As a result, multiple items of drug paraphernalia were seized.
- Police responded to a male and female arguing on E Locust St. Upon arrival, police were unable to make contact with the parties involved.
- Police were notified of a male harassing a female at her workplace. Police made contact with the male who agreed to cease communication with her.
- Police responded to 3 individuals arguing on E Locust St. Police arrived and the individuals agreed to separate from one another.
- Police assisted Lawrence Township Police with a vehicle accident on Fire Tower Rd.