Clearfield, PA – Tonight (Thursday, Aug. 15), history comes alive at the Kerr Museum of the Clearfield County Historical Society.
You can visit anytime at their location on East Pine Street in Clearfield this Thursday from 6 until 9 p.m. to meet a wide variety of characters from the county’s past.
Some of the actors will portray the following:
- a major league baseball player
- a wealthy man who brought electricity into DuBois who also happened to be a friend of Buffalo Bill Cody
- a famous boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson
- an everyday bricklayer
- someone who went to the Turkey Hill Rock Festival
- a movie star and TV star who played Donna Reed’s best friend on the Donna Reed show
They’ll also have a free movie screening of Night at the Museum on the lawn.
It’s a free event, but you’re welcome to make a donation to the historical society to keep events like this happening in Clearfield County.
Listen to the full interview with Julie Huston from the Clearfield County Historical Society.
On Thursday, August 15th join us for Night at the Museum! Clearfield county characters from the past come alive to…