Clearfield, PA – The Clearfield Borough Police Department has released it’s report of incidents that occurred from May 17 thru May 20:
- A minor motor vehicle accident occurred on South 2nd Street and Bridge Street. There were no injuries and both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- A vehicle was reported as having failed to stop for a bus with its lights on and stop sign out. Police remind drivers that they must stop for school buses that have their lights on and stop sign out.
- Police responded to a reported bike wreck on South 2nd Street and found the male involved to be highly intoxicated. Upon running his information, the male was found to have arrest warrants and was taken to Clearfield County Jail after being treated for his injuries by EMS.
- A female was taken into custody on South 4th Street who had a warrant out for her arrest.
- Penn Highlands Clearfield reported a male walking away from their care on a mental health warrant. He was located by police and taken back to the hospital.