DuBois, PA – The United Way still needs an extra push to make its goal for the 2019 campaign! After receiving a total of $264,284.79 so far, they’re about 62.9 percent of the way to the $420,000 goal.
This money goes towards supporting more than a dozen local charities and nonprofits.
All of the member agencies for our local United Way:
- Agape Community Services
- American Red Cross (PA Mountains)
- The ARC Recreation and Respite Club
- Bucktail Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- Camp Confidence
- Catholic Charities Counseling and Adoption Services
- Children’s Aid Society
- Clearfield County Area Agency on Aging
- Clearfield County League on Social Services
- Clearfield Society for Handicapped and Disabled Citizens
- Cultural Resources Inc. or Reitz Theatre
- Dickinson Mental Health Center’s Autism Center
- DuBois Area Fireman’s Training
- DuBois Area Honor Guard
- DuBois Area YMCA
- DuBois Ministerial Food Pantry
- DuBois Public Library
- Parkside Community Center
- Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania
- Guardian Angel Center
- Mengle Memorial Library
- Mid-State Literacy Council
- The Salvation Army
- Young People Who Care (Marian House)
To donate online, visit their website and click the orange “Donate to this United Way” button.
You can also drop off a donation at the United Way office at 223 S. Jared Street in DuBois during normal business hours, or call 814-371-5011.