Pennsylvania – November mid-term elections will be decided on Tuesday night. Here’s all the information you need about who will be on your ballot, along with where and when you can vote.
You need to already be registered to vote to take part in this election.
If you’ve already registered and you’ve voted at your polling place at least once before, all you have to do is show up to your same polling location on Tuesday, Nov. 6 between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m.
You only need to bring a photo ID with you if you have never voted in your precinct before. Remember to tune in the night of the election.
After polls close, we’ll keep you updated with the results throughout Pennsylvania and our local elections as the votes are tallied Tuesday night.
Although the election on Tuesday, Nov. 6 isn’t for any presidential candidates, there are other important decisions on the ballot.
For the 75th District, Republican Matt Gabler runs unopposed while he is serving in the Army National Guard in the Middle East.
If you’re interested in who will be on your ballot, you can type in your address at Vote411.org for more information about what you’ll be voting on, who the candidates are, and where they stand on different issues.
Other ways of seeing who is on your ballot:
Jefferson County – Go to the Jefferson County Courthouse website to see what a ballot looks like. The real ballot will also the representatives for your specific district, which are not shown on this sample.
When can I vote?
Polls open Tuesday at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m. Registered voters who are in line at 8 p.m. will still be allowed to vote.
Where can I vote?
Your polling place depends on where you live. Most polling places are public buildings where large crowds can gather, such as town halls, fire stations, schools, church centers or community centers. To find your exact polling location, visit votespa.com and click on the “Find my polling place” link on the right side of the page.
City of DuBois:
- First Ward – Friendship Hose House
- Second Ward – Christ Lutheran Church
- Third Ward – DuBois Hose House No. 3
- Fourth Ward – Fourth Ward Hose House
- Fifth Ward – Goodwill Fire Hall
- Falls Creek area – Adrian Sandy Fire Company
- West Sandy Township – West Sandy Fire Hall
- Oklahoma area – Oklahoma Fire Company
- Treasure Lake area – Treasure Lake Fire Company
- Sabula area – Hickory Grange
- Reynoldsville – Reynoldsville Fire Hall
- Brady Township – Brady Community Building
- Union Township – Union Township Fire Hall
- Bloom Township – Blown Township Building
- Edge of Reynoldsville / Winslow Township – Winslow Township Municipal Building
- Sykesville – Town Hall
- Big Run – Big Run War Memorial
- Brookville – Heritage House
- Edge of Brookville / Polk Township – Polk Township Municipal Building
- Edge of Brookville / Pine Creek Township – Pine Creek Fire Department
- Brockway – Brockwayville Depot
What do I need to bring?
You do not need your voter registration card, but you will need to have previously registered and be able to know your voting location. If you are voting in an election district for the first time, you will need an approved form of identification, either photo or non-photo. No other voter will be asked to present an ID.