Sigel, PA – Just a little more than a year after a massive fire that left the Farmers Inn destroyed in Sigel, firefighters were called out again to the restaurant… Thankfully, this time it was only a small fire that was quickly handled with no real damage.

The call came in on Monday evening for smoke that was coming out of an electric clothes dryer at Farmers Inn.

Fire crews say that the owner had already mostly taken care of the situation before the firefighters even arrived.

Only the dryer and a load of laundry were damaged, and no one was injured.

Photos courtesy of the Sigel Volunteer Fire Department

Farmers Inn Dryer Fire Outside


Like Connect FM on Facebook for more local news each day:

Related Stories: