Pennsylvania – Amazon Prime Day is this Monday, but most people say they either won’t be shopping or they just want to check out if there are any good sales.
In order to gain a better understanding of who is shopping on Amazon, what they are buying and what they hope to get out of Prime Day, the experts at BlackFriday.com partnered with Offers.com to conduct a survey of more than 1,000 consumers across the country.
Their survey shows that 98% of Americans shop on Amazon, with 35% of those shopping on the online giant at least once a week.
Read the full survey results here: https://blackfriday.com/news/amazon-prime-day-survey
In addition to our nationwide data, they also broke down the data by state to see what’s trending in different places around the country.
Pennsylvania’s top trends for Prime Day 2018:
- 27% of Pennsylvania shoppers are planning to participate in Prime Day. However, 33% are unsure and will wait to see the sales before deciding.
- Top products Pennsylvania consumers plan to buy this Prime Day:
- Home Goods (38%)
- Electronics (36%)
- Clothing/Shoes/Accessories (32%)
- Toys/Games (16%)
- Tools (15%)
- Groceries (12%)
- Convenience, low prices and the wide range of products are the top three reasons Pennsylvania consumers shop at Amazon over other retailers.
- 11% of Pennsylvania shoppers will be spending between $51-$100, but 22% are planning to drop $250 or more on Prime Day.
Like Connect FM on Facebook for more local news each day: