Treasure Lake, PA – Treasure Lake is saving most of their Independence Day celebrations for over the weekend.
- Tour de Lake bike race starting at 8:30
- a shrimp boil and beer at the marina from noon until 3
- a golf cart parade at the KOA campgrounds at 1 (residents)
- a petting zoo from 1 until 3 (residents)
- poolside activities at 4 (residents)
- live music by the pool from 5 until 8
- a beer garden on the beach from 5 until 9
- boat parade at 6
Fireworks begin in Treasure Lake on Saturday at dusk. If you don’t live in Treasure Lake but still want to be part of the fun, there will be a $5 charge per carload for Saturday only to help with the cost of the fireworks.
Lori Corcoran, event director at Treasure Lake, explains that there will be buses running on Saturday to get you where you need to go without driving.
One bus route will go from the TLPOA office to Duffer’s to the Lakeview. Another bus route will go from the marina to Captain Kid to Caymen and back to the marina.
So as the celebrations continue, have fun and stay safe!
Listen to the full interview with Lori Corcoran on her Ask the Expert Show on Connect FM.
Like Connect FM on Facebook for more local news each day: