DuBois, PA – A Reynoldsville woman is still recovering from an icy crash in December that left her fighting for her life. Continue reading to learn about her benefit dinner and other events in the DuBois area this weekend.
Although Nichelle Matthews is doing much better, her family says that it’s been difficult emotionally for all of them.
The Matthews family has organized a spaghetti benefit dinner this Sunday at Luigi’s Villa in DuBois.
Nichelle’s sister, Melinda Manning, says it’s about so much more than raising money. Moreso than anything, it’s about the support and love during a time when the family feels isolated.
If you’d like to be a part of the benefit dinner, it will be held at Luigi’s Villa this Sunday from 11 until 3.
Want to find out about even more events, fundraisers, and ways to get help or give back? Check out our full Community Calendar.
You’ll find more information about the following events and MANY more.
- A craft show in Curwensville to support cancer patients
- Sip and Snack event to support the Pentz Run Family Services foster group home
- The military collectibles show in Brookville
- Wine and Girl Scout cookie pairing at the Winery at Wilcox
- A dinner and dance in Reynoldsville for Grady’s Decision, in support of neonatal care
- The annual spaghetti dinner for Brookville Boy Scouts Troop 64
- Learn about snakes at the Elk Country Visitors Center
- Breast cancer support group at Penn Highlands DuBois
It’s all about coming together and supporting each other… something that makes our community a truly special place.
Like Connect FM on Facebook for more local news each day: