Pennsylvania – How will you be celebrating on Sunday? Check out this survey on the top foods and activities for the Big Game!
Offers.com surveyed over 1,000 consumers across the U.S. to dig into the top spending trends and favorite activities for Super Bowl 52.
The informal study found that the average consumer spends $51.68 on Super Bowl-related purchases, up an increase of 40 percent from last year’s $37 spending average.
In addition to the nation-wide data, they also looked into state-by-state trends to see your state’s unique traditions this football season.
Pennsylvania’s Top Super Bowl Trends:
- The majority of Pennsylvania citizens (48%) favor Pizza as their favorite Super Bowl food, followed by Wings (34%) and Nachos (31%)
- Nearly half of Pennsylvania (49%) chose Cheese as their favorite pizza topping
- Ranch Dip took the top spot for Pennsylvania’s favorite dip (36%) for the Super Bowl
- 34% of Pennsylvanians most enjoy the Super Bowl for all the food, while 27% watch for the actual game itself and 23% are most excited about the famed commercials
- Pennsylvania consumers drink an average of 2.7 drinks per tailgate and their favorite tailgate game is cornhole
See the full survey results here: Favorite Super Bowl Foods & Top Trends
Like Connect FM on Facebook for more local news each day: