Punxsutawney, PA – A Lycoming County man was arrested for the rape of two children over the course of five years, from 2010 to 2015.
It started when the two girls, now 14, were 7 years old and continued until they were 12.
50-year-old John Defluri of Montgomery, PA, was arrested yesterday and taken to the Tioga County Prison. His trial will happen in Jefferson County.
The sexual abuse happened at multiple residences in Big Run and Punxsutawney from January of 2010 to December of 2015.
Defluri is facing more than 200 counts of numerous charges, including rape of a child, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, aggravated indecent assault and statutory sexual assault.
- Rape of a child – 215 counts
- Statutory sexual assault – 215 counts
- Involuntary deviate sexual intercourse – 600 counts
- Aggravated indecent assault – 430 counts
- Indecent assault – 275 counts
- Indecent exposure – 275 counts
- Corruption of minors – 275 counts
- Unlawful contact with minors – 275 counts